HyperLINQ is an extension to LINQ that supports multidimensional arrays without dimension limit.
HyperLinq consists of two libraries:
- Main: supports array up to 4 dimenion
- Abstract: support any number of dimensions
The basic library contains generic extensions to arrays up to 4 dimension.
Abstract extensions work on arrays with any number of dimensions. Their disadvantage is that they are not generic.
- Passes Microsoft Managed Recommended Rules without any warnings
- Passes Code Contracts static checking without any warnings at high level
- 80%+ Code Coverage
- Visual Studio standard coding style
- All public members and parameters are documented
- HyperLinq was written as a Portable Class Library and provides support for (.NET Framework 4, Silverlight 4, Windows Phone 7 and .NET for Windows Store Apps)
- Common Language Specification compliant code
Documentation and samples
Here you can find the documentation with samples for each method.
You can find HyperLinq on NuGet: PM> Install-Package HyperLinq